Coach Tours with Travel Leaders
Contact Joanie at 701-3745 or Rosetta at 891-4004 for information on the following tours. Must have 30 travelers on each coach to confirm tour.
Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Shine Up / March 1
- Ocala Civic Theatre
- Group departs Tallahassee at 8:45am from the Senior Center and stops at Lake City Cracker Barrel for lunch
- Enjoy a fun musical about Eddie Ryan's Catholic High School days. He takes us back to the 1950s with seven of his classmates, his priest and good sisters. It's confession and catechism, patron saints and poodle skirts, guardian angels and gym class, rosaries and rock 'n' roll, best friends and "the birds and the bees." A warm-hearted, humorously divine musical comedy.
- $101 pp includes lunch, show and transportation
- Expected return to TSC 8:00pm
- All money due by January 30
The Color Purple / March 29
- Alhambra Dinner Theater
- Based on the novel by Alice Walker, this wonderful story comes to life as a musical that will inspire. The story is about Celie, a downtrodden young woman who, over the course of 40 years, discovers how beautiful she really is. It is an award-winning story of hope, faith and the healing power of love.
- $103 pp
- No refunds, but name changes are okay
Southwest Florida - Fort Myers & Key West / March 31 - April 3
- Punta Gorda's Fisherman's Village / Thomas Edison - Henry Ford Winter Estates / Ding Darling National Wildlife Refuge / Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre for Les Miserables / Key West Ferry from Fort Myers with return / Conch Train Key West Tour / Earnest Hemingway's Home / Shell Factory / Sponge Diving exhibition in Tarpon Springs
- $777 single, $669 pp/double
- All money due by February 27 - no refunds after that date
Atlanta and The Lion King / April 22 - 23
- Jimmy Carter Library and Museum / The Cheesecake Factory / Broadway Tour Performance of "The Lion King" at Atlanta's famed Fox Theatre / The World of Coca Cola / Inside CNN Studio Tour
- $409 single, $345 pp/double
Holiday Cruises and Tours
Contact Rosetta at 891-4004 for more information.
European Rivers & Castles / June 9 - 16
- Prices begin at $3,199 pp/double - Taxes and airfare are extra
- From Nuremberg through the Main-Danube Canal and to Bamberg, Wertheim and Miltenberg. Cruise the Rhine River, sample Mosel vintages, and conclude with Germany's oldest city, Trier. Post option to Paris.
International and National Park Tours
TSC can book you on any Collette Vacations tour. Visit www.collettevacations.com and pick your destination, then call us at 891-4004 to help with the booking. You will benefit senior programming and get a tax deduction too.
Each tour below includes airfare from Tallahassee Regional Airport.
Alaska Adventure / August 26 - September 11
- Prices begin at $3,629 pp/double
- Save $100/pp if you book now!
- Seattle / Space Needle / Seattle City Tour / Pike Place Market / 7-Night Cruise on Celebrity Solstice / Ketchikan / Tracy Arm Fjord / Juneau / Skagway / Inside Passage / Victoria, British Columbia
Premier World Discovery - Alpine Countries & Oktoberfest / October 1 - 9
- Prices begin at $3199 pp/double and $3749 pp/single
- One hotel in the Austrian Alps / Munich Oktoberfest / Kufstein, Innsbruck, and Wattens, Austria / Swarovski Crystal Fantasy World / Salzburg / Salzach River Cruise / Merano, Italy / Berchtesgaden Salt Mine / Hitler's Eagles Nest
Memorials of War: Normandy & Paris / October 16 - 26
- Prices begin at $4049 pp/double
- Save $250/pp if you book now!
- Optional 3-day London post tour extension
- Paris / Vel d'Hiv Memorial / Eiffel Tower Dinner / Normandy / Memorial Peace Museum / D-Day Landing Beaches / St. Mere Eglise / Bayeux Tapestry / Le Mont St. Michel / Chartres Cathedral
Italia Classica / November 4 - 13
- Prices begin at $2849 pp/double
- Save $250/pp if you book now!
- Rome / Florence / Venice / Milan
All tours benefit the Tallahassee Senior Center & Foundation. Call 891-4004 for tour information.