Additional Ways to Pay Your Utility Bill
- e+ Online - FREE - Pay your utility bill online for free using e+ Online. Hit "Pay Now" once you are logged in and use a valid checking / savings account.
- Online by credit / debit card or ACH - Pay your bill online through Western Union, our third-party payment processor using a retail money transfer. A service fee may be applicable.
- In person - You may choose to come pay at our walk-in center or any authorized payment location around the city. Hours of operation are listed for each location.
- Phone - Pay your utility bill over the phone using our third-party payment processor, Western Union. A service fee is charged by this vendor for these transactions.
- Mail - Send your payment in through the mail. Still a popular choice.
Enroll For Future Payments
- Email (SmartBill) - FREE - The electronic SmartBill has a no-fee electronic payment option that allows you to schedule and pay your utility bill directly from the SmartBill.
- Automatic bank draft - This is a free method that withdrawals the amount due on your utility bill directly from your checking account each month.
Have you been disconnected due to non-payment? Do you need financial assistance paying your utility bill this month?