Welcome to the Tallahassee Police Department Online Reporting Service. If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately. This online police report service enables you to submit and print, at no charge, a non-emergency report immediately. Please review and check all boxes that apply before submitting your report. We understand your needs and created this service to provide a direct and timely method to report a crime. If you require assistance, please call our Communications Center at (850) 606-5800.
Filing a Traffic Crash Report - Drivers involved in minor and non-emergency traffic crashes may file their own crash report. For details and a report form, please visit Reporting a Traffic Crash.
Reporting a Parking (Abandon Vehicle/Parking Enforcement) or a Traffic complaint (Traffic Enforcement) - Please use the City's DigiTally application and follow the instructions for submitting a report.
Are you a Victim of a Fraud Related Offense?
- If you are a Victim of Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Tax Fraud - Please use the Internal Revenue Service's Form 14039 and follow the instructions for submitting the affidavit to the Internal Revenue Service.
- If you are a Victim of an Internet Scam - Please report the incident to the Federal Bureau of Investigation's Internet Crime Complaint Center and follow the instructions.
- If you are a Victim of Unemployment Fraud - Please report the incident to the Florida Department of Financial Services and follow the instructions.
- If you are a Victim of any type of fraud not described above, to include Identity Theft, please use the Tallahassee Police Department's Internet based reporting application below to report the incident.
Please select the type of crime you wish to report.
Tallahassee Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System will assist you with reporting the following incidents (please choose one from the drop down menu):
Please read each item below carefully before selecting the checkbox.
Prior to completing the online reporting please review and check all boxes that apply. ALL conditions must be met to file reports online.
Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you did not answer yes to all of the statements above by NOT checking all the boxes, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section for more information.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a TEMPORARY police report case number, until the report is approved by the administrator and the permanent case number is assigned.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
Please Note: All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting Service will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false police report is a crime.