The tour of Lane Southern Orchards in Fort Valley, GA, proves to be really "Peachy" for our travelers. Visitors to the orchards learn about picking the fruit, washing, waxing, sorting and boxing the tasty gems before they go on an orchard trolley.
Coach Tours with Travel Leaders
Contact Joanie at 701-3745 or Rosetta at 891-4004 for information on the following tours. Must have 30 travelers on each coach to confirm tour.
Wait Listing Only Branson Autumn in the Ozarks / September 21 – 26
- $1256 single $945 pp/double
- $100 deposit due June 2, balance by Aug. 25.
- Natchez, MS / "Ghostly Tour" / Grand Jubilee Variety Show / Dublin's Irish Tenors and Celtic Ladies / Branson Belle cruise / Outdoor Drama Shepherd of the Hills / California Dreaming / Picnic at Inspiration Tower / Hamner's Unbelievable Variety Show / Branson Sightseeing Train
Wait Listing Only 9 to 5 The Musical, Alhambra Dinner Theatre / October 17
- $103 per person; all money due Sept 17
- Music and Lyrics by Dolly Parton
- You've probably seen this funny movie, so go see this funny musical that's even better!
Enjoy watching three women; an overworked office manager, a jilted wife and an objectified secretary, conspire to get rid of their horrible boss.
Walk Among the Wolves / November 3
- $96 per person; all money due Oct 1
- Travel to the Seacrest Wolf Preserve in Chipley, FL. Literally walk with the wolves. This walking tour takes you to the natural habitat of the Grey, Arctic and British Columbia wolves. Pet them. Learn about these magnificent creatures and their contribution to our eco system. You'll also have the opportunity to feed hilarious raccoons or you can hug and cuddle a skunk… or not! Then travel with us to Falling Waters State Park for a Honey Baked Ham Picnic.
Florida Christmas Tour /December 11 & 12
- $320 single $270 pp double
- NON-REFUNDABLE $50 deposit is due by September 3
- The Singing Christmas Trees / Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales / St. Augustine Scenic Boat Ride
Coach Tours with Emerald Coast Group
To book, call Rick toll free at 844-333-6763 or Rosetta at 891-4004.
Lancaster, Pennsylvania with a Taste of Hershey / October 18 - 24
- $1,495 pp/double; $50 discount if paid in full at booking.
- Inclusive with transportation, accommodations, porter service, all events, meals and gratuities
- Chocolate World / Tour of Hershey / QVC / Kitchen Kettle Village / Amish foods / Mennonite Welcome Center for Tabernacle Movie and Display / Amish shops / Hershey Farms
Collette Vacations Tours
All Collette Vacations tours include Roundtrip Air from Tallahassee, Fees/Surcharges and Hotel Transfers. Call Rosetta at 891-4004.
Canadian Rockies by Train / October 3 - 11
- Prices begin at $4,549
- British Columbia / Vancouver / VIA Rail / Jasper / Columbia Icefield / Banff / Calgary
Northern Spain / October 16 - 28
- Prices begin at $4,249 (with early booking bonus)
- Madrid / Prado Museum / La Rioja / Winery Tour & Tasting / Pamplona, / San Sebastián / Bilbao / Guggenheim Museum / Santander / Santillana del Mar / Picos de Europa / Covadonga, Oviedo / Santiago de Compostela / Avila
Irish Splendor / October 29 - November 5
- Prices begin at $2,999
- Dublin / Guinness Storehouse / Blarney Castle / Killarney / Dingle Peninsula / Cliff of Moher / Domoland Castle / Whiskey Distillery
Colorado Rockies, Historical Trains & 4 Nat'l Parks
Durango – Experience the Wild West
/ September 2 - 10
- Ride aboard the famous Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad through southwestern Colorado's San Juan Mountains / Journey on the world's highest cog railroad to Pike's Peak, a stunning backdrop for Colorado Springs / Mesa Verde National Park / Arches and Canyon Lands National Parks
All tours benefit the Tallahassee Senior Center & Foundation. Call 891-4004 for tour information.