Check out the bus at these locations!
Bus on display at local memorials
July 31, 2014
The specially-designed bus will travel to various locations around town that hold significance to our veterans and military. These veterans have served nobly in all branches of the military and represent all U.S. involved conflicts. Stop by any of these locations between 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m. and leave a note of thanks for our local Purple Heart Heroes:
- August 11 – August 12 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
Army National Guard Armory, 1225 Easterwood Dr., off Capital Circle NE
- August 13 – August 14 4-6 p.m.
VA Outpatient Clinic, 1607 St. James Court, off Mahan Drive
- August 18 – August 19 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
Florida Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial, southeast corner of the intersection of South Monroe Street and Apalachee Parkway
City Hall, 300 S. Adams St.
- August 22 – August 23 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
Korean War Memorial at Cascades Park, Suwannee Street
- August 26 – August 27 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
Florida WWII Memorial, 500 S. Bronough St
- August 29 – August 30 8-10 a.m. and 4-6 p.m.
FSU Institute on WWII and the Human Experience, Florida State University, 600 W. College Ave.