The Division of Property Management is the real estate arm of the City of Tallahassee. Property Management is responsible for all City real estate acquisitions and sales, easements, cemetery operations, property management, parking garages and real estate inventory.
To purchase cemetery plots, please call (850) 545-5842
- Renaissance Building, 435 N Macomb Street
- Gemini Building, 408 N Adams Street
- Maintenance of real estate held for future use, development or surplus
Real Estate Acquisitions
- Right-of-way and capital project acquisitions for public service such as roads, power lines, sewer lines and storm water
- Properties and facilities for City operations
- Properties for economic development and affordable housing
Real Estate Sales
- Surplus properties no longer needed for City operations
- Properties purchased for economic development and affordable housing
- Remainders from capital projects
For parking rates and information, call Republic Parking at 850-561-3066. The two main City-owned parking facilities are:
- Kleman Plaza, 306 S. Duval Street
- Eastside Parking Garage, 215 S. Calhoun Street
For information about these and the surface lots owned by the City, see the Parking Facilities page.
Real Estate Inventory
- Search for properties owned by the City of Tallahassee. Search by location on the map, managing department, property type and year purchased.
- Easements for City operations and utilities
- Easements for private developers for new development projects
- Release of easements