Tallahassee Future Leaders Academy
Building Leaders for a Dynamic Future
RSVP for the TFLA Employer Meet and Greet
As we prepare TFLA 2017, we invite you to join us and RSVP for the Employer Meet and Greet on Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. on the second floor of City Hall, 2nd Floor Tallahassee Room, located at 300 S Adams Street. Come and learn more about the exciting updates we are making to the program! Dinner will be provided. Business casual dress required.
What is the Tallahassee Future Leaders Academy (TFLA)?
TFLA is the City of Tallahassee's summer youth employment program. The City partners with local businesses and organizations to provide jobs for over 120 youth in our community. The program components include:
- Employment: The City of Tallahassee or a local/private organization:
- Youth work with at least 20 hours/wk. @ minimum wage.
- Leadership and Professional training:
- Seminars focused on personal and professional growth, financial literacy and responsibility
- Technical Job skills and certification
- Improved interpersonal skills
- Enhanced self-esteem and self-confidence
For more information about Tallahassee Future Leaders Academy, please contact Willie Williams.
Be a Brighter Business! Hire a TFLA Student!
Thank you to all of our 2016 sponsors!