Beyond the Cart
There are many items that may not be recyclable in the Smart Cart but can be used elsewhere. Don't throw it away. You may be done with it but we're not! Many items that cannot be put in the Smart Cart can be recycled elsewhere. Click on any of the items above to learn how to reuse or recycle.
Used cooking oil can be dropped off at one of our special recycling collection centers located at:
- City of Tallahassee Fleet Management,
400 Dupree St. (customer service entrance)
- City of Tallahassee Solid Waste Services
2727 Municipal Way
- Fort Braden Solid Waste entrance at
2485 E. Joe Thomas Rd.
- Miccosukee Solid Waste entrance at
13051 Miccosukee Rd.
- Woodville Solid Waste entrance at
549 Henry Jones Rd.