How to Turn On or Stop Temporary Utility Services
If you need to turn on or stop temporary utility services in one or more of your units and do not have a Continuous Service Agreement in place, please contact us with the following information and we will happy to process your request.
- Information to include
- Address(s) of unit
- Start date or Stop date of utility servucs
- Contact phone number
- Contact person & authorization
- Contact Method
- By phone: Call the Utility Customer Operations Property Services line at 891.8925
- By FAX: Send a request on your company letterhead to 850.891.0901
- In person: Visit the Utility Customer Operations Center at the Frenchtown Renaissance Center located at 435 N. Macomb St.