The Tallahassee Police Department is evaluating the quality of its Victims Advocate response to victims of crime in Tallahassee. This information will be used to better understand needs of, and improve our interaction with, victims of crime within the City of Tallahassee.
TPD Criminal Case Number:
1. What type of crime was experienced? (Check all that apply.)
2. Where did the victimization occur?
3. What service(s) did you receive? (Check all that apply.)
4. The Victim Advocate Counselor I spoke with addressed my questions and concerns.
5. The Victim Advocate Counselor I spoke with showed concern for my well-being.
6. I would use the services again or recommend a Victim Advocate to a friend who has been victim of a crime.
Can you provide an example?
8. Where you satisfied with the services you received overall? Please place comments in box below.