C. K. Steele Plaza Revitalization
Necessitates Temporary Gate Assignments
|Other Recent Releases
DataSource: The requested DataSource 8ec1df94-cdd4-4a09-8fc9-547938f6287e is not accessible.
May 29, 2013
StarMetro is upgrading the lighting at C.K. Steele Plaza. These upgrades are part of StarMetro’s ongoing effort to revitalize the aging facility, which was originally constructed in 1985.
Due to construction, all south side gates near Call Street will be temporarily reassigned until further notice. Gate reassignments are as follows:
- Azalea Eastbound and Westbound - Gate 7
- Big Bend Southbound and Northbound - Gate 22
- Canopy Westbound - Gate 20
- Canopy Eastbound - Gate 9
- Dogwood Southbound and Northbound - Gate 14
- Evergreen Eastbound and Westbound - Gate 8
- Forest Northbound and Southbound - Gate 13
- Night Route 1 Eastbound - Gate 20
- Night Route 1 Westbound - Gate 9
- Night Route 2 Northbound - Gate 7
- Night Route 2 Southbound - Gate 8
Heather Teter, StarMetro, (850) 891-5206
Subscribe to News Releases
Sign up to receive our news releases via email, along with many other features, with our Email Subscription Service.