About the Youth Softball Program
- Practices will start in late February
- Games will start the first week of April and continue for 8 weeks through the end of May
- Age Groups
- Rookie (6-8) - T-Ball/Coach Pitch
- Minor (8-10) - Coach Pitch/Player Pitch
- Major Slow Pitch (11-13) - Player Pitch
- Major Fast Pitch (11-12) - Machine/Player Pitch
- Online registration and mail-in will begin the second week of January. On-site registration will be held Saturday, February 7, 2015.
- Age Determining Date: December 31, 2014
- Participating in the Major Fast Pitch league will require girls to participate in a skills evaluation.
- Buck Lake Elementary, Conley Elementary, Cobb Middle, Jack McLean, Levy and Meridian Parks
- All games may not be played at registration sites. Game sites will not be finalized until all teams are finalized. In the event there are not enough teams in a park to form a league, location/park may be combined with others in order to form a league. In most cases, practices will be held at the same location you register, unless otherwise directed.
- For more information, contact program supervisor Lucas Williams at 850-891-3825
Additional Information and Forms