Our 2013 Winter Season is now complete. Thanks to all the teams that particiapted, and we look forward to seeing everyone back again for our next season!
About the Youth Soccer Program
- Winter (November - February)
- Age Groups
- Coed (5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-18)
- Girls (7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-18)
- Age Determining Date: September 1 of the current year
- 4yr olds can turn 5 before December 31 of the current year to be eligible to play in the Coed 5-6 league
- Buck Lake, Conley, Roberts and Springwood Elementary; Lee, Levy, Jack McLean, Meridian and Winthrop Park
- All games may not be played at registration sites. Game sites will not be finalized until all teams are finalized. Tom Brown Park will more than likely host all the: "all-girls leagues", U8 coed (Jack McLean/Winthrop teams), U10 coed (Winthrop/Buck Lake teams/Jack McLean teams), U13 coed (Winthrop/Buck Lake/Lee, Jack McLean teams) and the U14 coed and U18 coed teams. U14 and U18 leagues may play 6v6 games.
Additional Information and Forms