2016 Winter Festival - A Celebration of Lights, Music & the Arts
Saturday, December 3, 3:00 - 10:00pm
Celebrating 30 years of holiday memories, the Winter Festival will have much to offer and something for everyone to enjoy throughout event. Please visit our website regularly for festival updates.
Schedule of Activities - December 3, 3:00 - 10:00pm
- Five stages of entertainment - Various locations throughout downtown
- Candy Cane Lane - A seasonal stroll through McCarty Park
- Food vendors - Park Avenue, Adams Street and College Avenue
- Arts, crafts and a variety of exhibitors - Ponce de Leon Park and Park Avenue
- Children's activity area featuring hands-on craft activities and houses - Kleman Plaza
- 6:00pm - Lighting Ceremony - Bloxham Park at Monroe Street
- 6:15pm - Jingle Bell Run - sponsored by Capital Health Plan
Race will begin immediately following the Lighting Ceremony
Start Location: Park Avenue at Monroe Street
- 7:15pm - Nighttime Holiday Parade, sponsored by City of Tallahassee Your Own Utilities
Starting at Monroe and Tennessee Streets and ending at Monroe and Madison Streets
Please note that all Winter Festival activities and events are subject to change or cancellation. Please visit this page regularly for event updates such as maps, directions and street closures.
General Information & Festival Parking
Winter Festival Parking Map
(Corresponds with parking map-download above)
The following garages will be open for free festival parking: C, D, E, 2
Parking is available $5 on Saturday 12/3/16. Enter the garage on Bronough Street.
Parking For People With Disabilities
Parking for individuals with disabilities will be located on 100 block of North Calhoun and 300 block of East Park (East bound.)
Emergency Services will be located on Duval Street, behind City Hall. Lost persons and all major emergencies will be handled at this location.
Winter Festival Information Headquarters will be located on the corner of East Park Avenue & West Adams.
View the full list of sponsors (PDF)