2015 Winter Festival - A Celebration of Lights, Music & the Arts
Saturday, December 5, 3:00 - 10:00pm
Theme: Holiday Fun for Everyone
Celebrating 29 years of holiday magic, the Winter Festival will have much to offer and something for everyone to enjoy throughout event. Please visit our website regularly for festival updates.
Check out the full list of sponsors (PDF)
Schedule of Activities - December 5, 3:00 - 10:00pm
- Five stages of entertainment - Various locations throughout downtown
- Candy Cane Lane - A seasonal stroll through McCarty Park
- Youth Ornament Tree Decorating Contest Display - McCarty Park
- Food vendors - Park Avenue, Adams Street and College Avenue
- Arts, crafts and a variety of exhibitors - Ponce de Leon Park, Park Avenue and College Avenue
- Children's activity area featuring hands-on craft activities and houses - Kleman Plaza
- 6:00pm - Lighting Ceremony - Bloxham Park at Monroe Street
- 6:15pm - Jingle Bell Run - sponsored by Capital Health Plan
Race will begin immediately following the Lighting Ceremony
Start Location: Park Avenue at Monroe Street
You may also register online at raceit.com - beginning date TBD
- 7:15pm - Nighttime Holiday Parade, sponsored by City of Tallahassee Your Own Utilities
For more festival information and sponsorship opportunities, please contact Jan Bubsey, Executive Director at (850) 891-3860.
The following available soon:
- Comprehensive Schedule of Activities for all Parks, Recreation & Neighborhood Affairs Departments
Please note that all Winter Festival activities and events are subject to change or cancellation.