Field Reservation Process
The following information is supplied to tournament organizers, groups and non-city leagues in an effort to better understand the field reservation process. If you have any additional questions, please contact Janet Lucas at 891-3835.
- Submit an email request to Janet Lucas or fax to 891-3850.
- Once a request has been received, a Facility Use Application will be sent to the requester, or they may download the application from this site (PDF).
- Once use has been approved, fees will be collected in advance. If this is an ongoing league or tournament, a $100.00 deposit may be collected to secure the date.
- If applicable, an insurance certificate will be collected prior to use. General Liability insurance is required for all public events. The insurance limits are $1,000,000 per occurrence and listing the City of Tallahassee as additionally insured for the date(s) of the event. The certificate holder must be listed as City of Tallahassee, 300 S. Adams Street or 912 Myers Park Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32301.
- Prior to use, a reserved sign will be provided to have on hand at the field or complex.
- At the conclusion of the event, league or tournament, the applicant will be given a cost breakdown for review and billed through accounts receivable. Once payment is made, the $100.00 deposit will be refunded.
Forms and Information (PDF)