Adult Flag Football
2014 Fall Adult Flag Football Schedules (PDF)
Team Captain/Manager Information
- Check out the rules (PDF)
- At the time of registration teams are required to pay the team registration fee by the established deadline, and complete a printed roster with team member's names and addresses. The final roster, and signed player conduct roster is required before the first scheduled game of the season
to avoid forfeit.
- There will be 2 officials on the field for each scheduled game. Games will be played at 6:30, 7:45 or 9:00 PM, M-TH. All teams play once a week.
- All players must be in matching shirts, same color with at least a 6' number permanently attached to the back of the shirt. Teams must supply their own flag belts per our requirements, and a football.
- The captain/manager is responsible for the team and players behavior. All team communication is handled through the captain/manager via email/phone. Please keep your players informed.
- If you are unable to play your scheduled game, please contact the PRNA main office at 891-3835, or the athletic supervisor's cell at 510-6848, so the other team may be notified. Excessive forfeits (after the 3rd) may result in your team being dropped from the schedule.
- Deadline to make additions/deletions to the roster is September 30, 2014.
- There is a park supervisor working at the park every night of games, Telly (Buck) Buckles or Byron Rosier. Please ask for their assistance if needed. They will be wearing a City of Tallahassee Parks & Recreation Department staff shirt.
Calling Off Games Policy
- Games will not be postponed or rescheduled. EXCEPTIONS: Death of immediate family member or player(s).
- In case of rain or lightening, all teams scheduled to play at 6:30 should report to your designated field unless otherwise notified If games are cancelled earlier than 6:30pm, there will be a recorded message on our hotline at 891-3800. The hotline will provide the latest weather information and/or cancellation of remaining games.
- PLEASE DO NOT call the Tallahassee Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Affairs Department.
- If the games are called off for inclement weather, or field conditions, the fields will not be available for practice to avoid costly damage to the fields.
Adult Flag Football Tournament - Beginning November 18
||Double elimination competition - upper/lower
||$150 / team
||All games will be played at Messer Sports Complex
|For More Info
||Contact Janet Riva at 891-3835
Additional Forms and Materials