Adult Flag Football
2016 Fall Flag Football Registration
Flag Football registers as teams. If you are looking for a team and would like to be placed on the list, please email your name and phone number to Janet Lucas.
||Men, Women and Coed
(must have a minimum of 4 teams to form a league)
|| $517.50 - 10 Game Schedule (one game played weekly)
||James Messer Park - South
||Week of September 12
||Use our Online Registration System
A completed Roster Form (PDF) is required as a part of online registration.
|Register in Person
||Begins June 1, 2016, PRNA Main Offices - 912 Myers Park Drive
Monday - Friday, 8a - 5p
||August 17, 2016 - After this date, teams will be placed on a waiting list and a $10 late fee will be applied.
||Games that are rained out will be played as an additional game during the week or weekend.
||Download the full registration packet (PDF). This includes registration information, team registration form, roster form and sportsmanship document. Additional information is posted below.
|For More Info
||Contact Janet Lucas at 891-3835
Team Captains Meeting
- TBA- Messer South Park Press Box
Pre-Season Field Reservation Information
- Softball fields may be reserved for pre-season practice beginning Monday August 22-25, and August 29- September 1, (Mon.-Thurs.), at 6:00, 7:30 or 9:00 PM, at a cost of $7.00/per session (No Lights), $13.75/per session (With Lights). Please call the park directly Messer South- 891-5337, Tom Brown- 891-3965 to schedule your practice. Please note: staff does not arrive until 6:00 PM. Phones will not be answered until that time.
- All weekly pre-season practice must be paid at the concession stand prior to taking the field. If your team fails to show for a scheduled practice, and is 10 minutes late, the field may be given to another team. Practice may be booked a maximum of two times per week.
- Registered teams may also schedule pre-season practice time during our official’s field clinics, August 31, and September 7, 6:30- 8:00 PM at Messer South softball fields.
- Once the season has begun field use for practice is first come first serve unless otherwise reserved.
Calling Off Games Policy
- Games will not be postponed or rescheduled. EXCEPTIONS: Death of immediate family member or player(s).
- In case of inclement weather, all teams scheduled to play at 6:30pm should report to their designated field unless otherwise notified. If games are cancelled earlier that 6:30pm, there will be a recorded message on our hotline at 891-3800. The hotline will provide the latest weather information and/or cancellation of remaining games.
- If the games are called off for inclement weather or field conditions, the fields will not be available for practice to avoid costly damage to the fields.
- August 31: 6:00- 8:30 PM Rules/Field Clinic- Messer South Complex
- September 7: 6:00- 8:30 PM Rules/Field Clinic- Messer South Complex
Additional Forms and Materials (PDF)
- Rules and Regulations: To be posted on Talgov.com the week of August 18, 2016