Easter Egg Hunt
One of the most exciting annual events for Tallahassee children will takes place on Easter Sunday. The City’s Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Affairs Department (PRNA) will hold the 2013 Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday, April 20, from 1 to 3 p.m. at Myers Park, located at 913 Myers Park Drive.
Kids are invited to bring their parents, cameras, baskets and egg-hunting shoes for a fun-filled afternoon in the park. Children 10 and under are invited to participate in the Easter Egg Hunt and will be separated into age groups. These groups will be broken down as follows: 2 and under, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and 9-10 years old. Parents will only be allowed in the areas designated for the 4 and under groups.
Games, rides, arts and crafts and music will begin at 1 p.m. a photo opportunity with the Easter Bunny will take place until 2:15pm. The hunt will begin promptly at 2:30 p.m. Admission is free! Parking is available at Myers Park and at the Recreation administrative offices. Please call PRNA at 891-3866 for more information.
Sunday, April 20, 1-3pm
Myers Park, 912 Myers Park Drive
- 1 - 2:15p: Easter activities & photos with the Easter Bunny
- 2:15 - 2:30p: "Bunny Hop" to line up for Egg Hunt
- 2:30p: Egg Hunts begins, by age 0-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, and 9-10.
- 2:45p: Prize tables open
Things to Remember
- Over 12,000 eggs hidden
- Parents allowed only in 0-2 and 3-4 egg hunt areas
- No stroller in any hunt area
- Alcohol, bicycles, skateboards, fighting, and solicitation other than event sponsors are prohibited in the park.
- Parking available at Myers Park
- City of Tallahassee
- Wakulla Correctional
- Winn Dixie
- Allie Behrman: (850) 891-3885
- Mario Palmentieri: : (850) 891-3879