When applying for a Commercial Building Permit through Online Permitting, the information below will need to be entered. Prior to applying for a permit please verify the property is located within the City Limits by visiting the Leon County Property Appraiser's website.
- Parcel Identification Number
- Building Number (if applicable)
- Unit Number(s) (if applicable)
- Land Use Compliance Certificate Number LUCC (if applicable)
- Site Plan Approval Number (if applicable)
- Concurrency Certificate Number (if applicable)
- Environmental Permit Number (if applicable)
At a minimum to apply you must list the Property Owner and Applicant. The Applicant will be the main contact for the project. The Applicant receives notifications related to fees and any issues with documentation being submitted. All contacts listed with a valid email address will be sent an invitation to access ProjectDox.
NOTE: Prior to the approval of this project a licensed Florida Contractor will be required. Please list the Primary Contractor, Architect and/or Engineer affiliated with the project. If the Applicant is the Contractor, Architect or Engineer of record, you must enter your information as the Applicant and your professional affiliation to the project.
- Email Address
- Name, Company or Business
- Mailing Address
- Suite, Floor, Unit, Apt., etc
- City and State
- Zip Code
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Is this permit to be Expedited
- Improvement Type
- Building Classification
- Square Footage of New or Addition
- Total Cost of Improvement
- Cost of Alteration Improvement only
- Total Dwelling Units
- Total Warehouse Units
- Multi-Family Sq. Ft.
- Commercial Sq. Ft.
- Industrial Sq. Ft.
- Brief Scope of Work
- Trades involved with this project
- Change of Use
- Existing or Previous Use
- Proposed Use
- Shell Permit
- Is this Structure on the Historical Preservation Registry
- Hazardous Material Being Removed
Water and Sewer Account Information
Please read: A Building Permit Application may be submitted; however the information
below will be required prior to the approval of the Building Permit.
The information below is required for new construction and may be required for tenant build-outs. Please note if a utility account has not been established work orders for utilities to be installed will be delayed.
For Utility account information please contact Utility Business Customer Service at (850)891-4968 or you may visit Your Own Utilities
- Utility Account: Use Master Utility Account or Create a New Utility Account
- When to Ship Work Orders: Ship order @ Permit Issuance or Delay & Ship work order until...
- Delay Until Date
- Utility Account Number
- Utility Account Holder's Name
- Utility Account Holder's Telephone Number