Community Budget Survey - Fiscal Year 2015
Thank you for completing our survey. If you have additional comments and thoughts to share after completing the survey, please email us. Your input will aid staff in crafting a balanced budget that addresses our community’s needs, reflects shared priorities and moves the City towards achieving important goals.
1) What is your Zip Code?
2) Are you a:
3) What is your Gender?
4) What is your Age?
5) What is your Ethnicity?
6) What is your highest level of education?
7) How long have you lived in Tallahassee?
8) Based on the services you receive from the City of Tallahassee, do you think your taxes and fees are:
9) I receive value equal to what I pay in taxes and fees.
10) I would be willing to pay more to:
11) If the City has a revenue shortfall/deficit, would you prefer that the City:
12) Do you feel safe in your neighborhood?
13) The City should invest in more fire stations.
14) How do you feel about the funding for public transit (e.g. StarMetro) city-wide?
15) How do you feel about the funding for passive parks (e.g. trails, walking paths, rose gardens, etc.)?
16) How do you feel about the City's financial support of special events (e.g. Springtime Tallahassee, Red Hills Horse Trials, Downtown GetDown, etc.)?
17) How do you feel about funding for programs to attract new businesses and jobs?
19) How do you feel about the City's investment in Pedestrian and Bicycle Safety (e.g. sidewalks and bike lanes)?
19) How do you feel about the City's financial support of arts and cultural organizations?
20) Which of the following services have you used in the last six months?
21) If you have visited Cascades Park, what was your overall experience?
22) How satisfied are you with the use of voter-approved sales taxes (e.g. Gaines Street, FAMU Way, Jack McLean Recreation Center, Cascades Park)?
23) My City of Tallahassee property taxes are: