Your Gift Can Save a Life
The Animal Service Center is run on a limited budget and we rely on your donations to help us to continue to provide a safe temporary home and quality care to animals in need. Helping out is not as hard as you might think. Here's how you can donate:
The Animal Service Center Volunteer Program is vital to our operation, and our volunteers are making an impact in many areas. Check out our Volunteer Program today!
We are always in need of new and used items for the animals at the Animal Service Center and in our Foster Program. Check out our Wish List:
- A/D Canned Food
- Bath towels (all conditions)
- Blankets (all conditions)
- Canned Dog Food (pate style)
- Dry Kitten Food (Iams & Royal Canin preferred)
- Martingale Dog Collars (no slip style)
- Puppy & Kitten formula (KMR or Esbilac, liquid or powder)
- Snuggle Safe Pet Warmers
- Wet Wipes (Lysol or Clorox)
- Grain-Free Dog Food (dry and canned)
- Puppy Pads for Training
- Flea Prevention (Frontline, Advantage, Capstar, Revolution, Parastar or EasySpot)
- Fleece Throws
- Heating Pads
- Puppy & Kitten Bottles & Nipples
- Kong Dog Toys (large & xl)
- Paper Towels
Your donations in support of the homeless animals at the Animal Service Center are greatly appreciated. When making financial donations, you have two options.
You may donate directly to the Animal Service Center by mailing a check to:
Tallahassee-Leon Community Animal Service Center
1125 Easterwood Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32311
Donations to the Animal Service Center are used for a variety of projects and programs at the Animal Service Center.
You may also donate to the Animal Shelter Foundation. Donations to the Animal Shelter Foundation provide veterinary care beyond our resources, to aggressively promote spay and neuter, and to encourage responsible pet ownership in our community.
Donations made to the Animal Service Center and to the Animal Shelter Foundation are tax-deductible.