Your Gift Can Save a Life
The Animal Service Center is run on a limited budget and we rely on your donations to help us to continue to provide a safe temporary home and quality care to animals in need. Helping out is not as hard as you might think. Here's how you can donate:
The Animal Service Center Volunteer Program is vital to our operation, and our volunteers are making an impact in many areas. Check out our Volunteer Program today!
We are always in need of new and used items for the animals at the Animal Service Center and in our Foster Program. Check out our Wish List:
- A/D Canned Food
- "Adopt Me" Vests
- Bath towels (all conditions)
- Blankets (all conditions)
- Canned Cat & Dog Food (pate style)
- Canned Kitten & Puppy Food
- Martingale Dog Collars (no slip style)
- Puppy & kitten formula (KMR or Esbilac)
- Peanut Butter
- Snuggle Safe Pet Warmers
- Soft Dog Treats (for training)
- Wet Wipes (Lysol or Clorox)
- Grain-Free Dog Food (dry or canned)
- Puppy Pads for Training
- Dry Dog Food (15-40lbs)
- Dry Kitten & Puppy Kibble
- Empty Toner & Ink Cartridges (for recycling)
- Flea Prevention (Frontline, Advantage, Capstar, Revolution, Parastar or EasySpot)
- Fleece Throws
- Glass Cleaner
- Heating Pads
- Cat/Kitten Toys
- Puppy & Kitten Bottles & Nipples
- Kong Dog Toys (large & xl)
- Leashes (sturdy standard - non-retractable - for large dogs)
- Stainless Steel Litter Pans (please check with us)
- Paper Towels
Your donations in support of the homeless animals at the Animal Service Center are greatly appreciated. When making financial donations, you have two options.
You may donate directly to the Animal Service Center by mailing a check to:
Tallahassee-Leon Community Animal Service Center
1125 Easterwood Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32311
Donations to the Animal Service Center are used for a variety of projects and programs at the Animal Service Center.
You may also donate to the Animal Shelter Foundation. Donations to the Animal Shelter Foundation provide veterinary care beyond our resources, to aggressively promote spay and neuter, and to encourage responsible pet ownership in our community.
Donations made to the Animal Service Center and to the Animal Shelter Foundation are tax-deductible.