Restaurants & Concessions
The Concessionaires at Tallahassee Regional Airport provide a variety of goods and services to Airport users. These businesses serve to enhance the experience and convenience of the traveling public, as well as those who are employed by the Airport and its associated businesses.
- Artport Gallery
Serves as cultural & art exhibit liaison for the community by providing local artists with a venue for displaying their artwork.
- Business Center (Located Airside, Concourse A)
Comfortable workstation with computer modems
- Clear Channel Advertising (800) 628-6800
Stand alone and back lit wall displays, board advertisements, and courtesy phone.
- Danny White's Music and Vending (850) 509-1563 / Quality Snacks Vending (850) 576-4880. A variety of video games, pool table, and refreshment machines
- The Paradies Gift Shop (Capital News & Gifts) / Just Plane News (Airside)
(850) 574-8248. A variety of news, gifts, and specialty items with locations airside and landside.
- SSP America (850) 574-3050
Airside: Food Court (All American Grille, Creative Croissants, Freshens Smoothie Company, & Tipperary's Irish Pub).
Landside: Capital City Grill, Samuel Adams Celebrates Tallahassee and Outtakes.
- Stress Buster's Zone, Inc. (850) 576-3281
- Seated massage offered airside & landside
- Tuscan Sun Coffee House (Located Airside, post Security) (850) 728-0921; Freshly brewed specialty coffee & tea beverages, smoothies, baked goods and fresh fruit.